Notes app plays an important role in our day-to-day life and helps us jot down important tasks or information. The process to create notes right on your Notes app is easy, especially on iOS devices.
The app is already available as built-in software on most versions of the iOS devices. With the Notes app on your smartphone or iPad, you can pen down your thoughts once they come to mind. You can also store any text, including images or sketches for the period you want. Once you have successfully created your notes in the Notes app, all the contents will automatically sync to all your Apple devices if you have enabled iCloud services for the data syncing process.
If you don’t know how to create notes in the Notes app, then follow these offered instructions:
Creating New Notes on iOS Devices
Here are the steps to make notes on your iPad and iPhone:
- First of all, open the Notes app on your device.
- Then, hit the option “Create New Note” located at the bottom right edge.
- Hit anywhere inside your note to launch up the onscreen keypad and then begin typing your content.
- After that, press the Done button there. It will be available in the upper-right section of your screen for saving your text or note.
- Then, exit from the editing mode.
- Hit the New Note tab from the existing note to begin a new one instantly.
Editing an Existing Note on iOS Devices
Here is how to edit an existing note on iPad and iPhone with ease:
- Double click the Notes app by navigating the home screen of your iOS device.
- After that, hit the particular note you want to edit.
- Then, hit anywhere inside the note to open the onscreen keyboard.
- Next, start editing the content that you need to be customized. Make the necessary changes you want.
- Once finished, hit the Done tab there.
Transferring Note to a New Folder Over Your iOS Device
In case you have already created your note but now realized that you should keep the same in another folder, then go through these steps:
- First and foremost, open the Notes application on your handheld device’s screen.
- Then, hit the particular folder in which your note is stored.
- Press the menu tab located at the top right portion of the notes listing. It will be located near your folder’s name.
- After that, choose the Select Notes tab from the menu.
- Choose the particular note you like to transfer to a new location.
- Hit the Move To option located at the lowermost left-hand side section.
- Choose your destination folder to which you like to transfer your specific note or notes. You can also hit the New Folder icon to create a new folder.
Removing a Note on iPhone and iPad
If you want to delete a note from your device, then follow these steps:
- First up, you have to open the Notes app on your iPad or iPhone screen.
- Then, go to your note you like to delete from your system.
- Hit the More icon located at the top right-hand side edge.
- Tap on Delete.
- To quickly remove a note, swipe your screen leftward on the note from the Notes list, followed by hitting the Delete option.
- Your removed notes will go to the section “Recently Deleted” and will be there up to thirty days.
After the stipulated time limit of thirty days, notes will be deleted permanently, and you can’t retrieve them.
Restoring Recently Deleted Notes
- First and foremost, open Notes on an iOS device.
- Then, hit the Folder tab to go to the primary Folder list.
- After that, choose the Recently Deleted folder located under the account from where you have originally removed your note.
- Then, swipe leftward on your recently removed note that you like to recover.
- Hit the Folder tab to restore it.
- You may also hit the Delete option if you want to delete the same permanently.
Creating notes is very easy using the Notes app on your iOS devices. To get started, open the Notes app on your iPhone and iPad, hit the create new note tab and tap anywhere in the notes to write your note’s content. Finally, hit the Done button once you have typed your note. You can also edit, transfer, or delete your existing note from the Notes app.
I’m Mildred kawakami I’m a software engineer living in the United State. I am a fan of technology, photography, and web development. I’m also interested in education and writing. Visit Our Site: find-address.com